little league and parents
Went to my hubby's little league football game today. 3rd and 4th graders, and it is a shame that parents just can't sit and watch the children play and be quiet! you know what I mean by quiet! I believe yes you should "Hurray" when they make good plays, and jump up and down for the touchdown, but come on, screaming and cursing the refs....Guys these are just little kids out there...Its not a Proffesional game where you have a can of beer in one hand, and using sign language with the other...This is a little kids game, I was so disgusted with some of the parents .(even though we did when in the last 5 seconds of the ball game 6-0) which was a good thing!Not only were they cursing the refs, I heard one father say, quote (next time break his leg)...I WONDER WHAT THIS PARENT TEACHES HIS SON AT HOME!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home