Friday, August 18, 2006

Grandchildren/Sports

I havent been posting anything for a while, I had hurt my back (old injury) and it flares up once in a while, so it has been pretty hard to sit at this computer..But now I feel better..So Here I go. I am just realized there are not enough of me when it comes to my grandchildren and sports...I have a grandaughter ( Alexis) who plays soccer for Bishop Brossart, a grandson (Matt) who plays football for Bellevue (tigers) , a grandson Brady who plays, youth football for Harrison County, and soccer, another grandaughter (Ariana) who cheers for youth football in Pendelton County and also runs cross country, and another grandaughter (Kennedy) who plays soccer for the youth league of Pendelton County...I have a grandson who plays little league football (Logan) for Erlanger Lions..another grandaughter who is on a traveling fast pitch softball team out of Clarksville, Tenn.(Amber)...WOW!...Oh and by the way, I had mentioned some where in someones Blogg or mine...Grandchildren complete the circle of love and I had said we have 18 circles and 4 knots, well that has changed...it is now going to be 19 circles and 5 knots in a few months.. :) I just love being a mamaw!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home