Sunday, August 06, 2006

The Long Road Home

I was sitting here thinking about living in Florida for the last five years, and all the friends that I had made...The five years I lived there I met a lot of people, good people, I really didnt think I would miss them but it turns out I do....I met people from all over, people from Canada, New York, Pittsburg, Minn., Ohio, New Hamp., Boston, Wis.,...and Greece...There was a place we would go too every morning ( yes every morning) and eat breakfast...sometimes even dinner it was called Peters Family Resturant... it was ran by a Greek family (Pete) is what everyone called him...Kids loved him..and if i ever get a chance to go back to Florida I am heading straight for Petes!..., hoping he is still there...Well now I am back home in Kentucky (where really I belong) with my kids and grandkids ..who I missed even more.....It was a long journey but finally made it home...Florida is a nice place to visit , but I dont want to live there....Theres No Place like Home....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home