Thursday, August 24, 2006

A Warning

I wanted to talk about three of my children here today...Jimmy, Lonnie and Eric; but I was warned not too...I wanted to talk about them growing up and so on and so forth, but again I was warned firmly not too...I dont know what they thought I would say about them...But it seems like they were afraid very afraid....I was going to mentioned about Eric when he was 7 years old telling his grandmother that Lonnie had been hit by a Van! (well he had been, a toy van that Eric threw at him).....Then the time grandma called out to the house, ( now we lived in Peachgrove which was a toll call for grandma who lived in Dayton) Lonnie answered the phone and she asked Is your mom home?...Lonnie said yes...then hung up on her..My mom called back said why did you hang up on me? Lonnies answer( well you just asked if mom was home not to talk to her)....talk about a mad grandma!...Then there was the time Jimmy was in band and forgot his belt so they had to use a rope for a belt so he wouldnt loose his pants during band competition..I could go on and on but I think I have said enough for right now....I will save the rest for another time.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home