Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Rain and Fishing

Rain, Rain, go away.....Eric and Chad want to play...Forget the Pink TuTu..bring on the fish....The Fish won this round...Lucky for them...I know two desperate guys who want that big fish...Well if it doesnt quit raining you may not have to go to the river or the lake, you maybe able to fish off your back porch! I am just waiting for one of them to catch the Big One...but I will have too see it, don't want any fish stories need proof! The Real Thing, on a line hanging from one of the two fishermens hand.....I have never know anyone who likes to fish as much as those two, except maybe for my dad...We would go fishing every saturday when I was growing up..pack a picnic lunch and head for the creek, or a pay lake....same picnic lunch all the time: Fried chicken, potato salad, baked beans, deviled eggs, chips and ice tea../lemonade...My aunt and uncle would always go with us...One creek which I remember well was 12 mile in Campbell County, then we would go to Gun Power but I don't even know if that is still there, I think maybe it is or was a boy scout camp later on...I love to fish, sit on a bank all day with a pole in your hand so peacefull, just sit back and wait for the first bite....don't matter if you catch anything just the thrill of trying.....(POOR FISH)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home