Thursday, October 19, 2006

Fall (the season)

I love this time of year....The trees are turning colors, like a rainbow....I really missed this while living in Florida for 5 years all the trees did down there was turn brown and yes the leaves did fall on the ground except the Palm Trees...I remember one morning the second year we lived there, we got up to go to church, I looked out the window and there was Ice-cicles hanging off the Palm Trees in our yard, it had dropped to 28 degrees overnite and the our sprinkler system had came on and u guessed it ICE! I like going outside this time of year and you can smell fall..,Don't ask me what it smells like can't explain it but I can smell it...(either that or its someones garbage!) Im looking out my window as I type this and the bushes with the berries on them ,the leaves are turning bright red, it is really pretty...Its like God took a mixture of all the colors and threw all over the leaves.....

1 Comments:

Blogger quick start said...

Hello from Michigan

Just reading some of your blog.

Thought you might like to look at my blog.

http://boguslife.blogspot.com

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home