Birthdays
Well January has started so that means a whole new year full of Birthdays..January I have 3 birthdays, 8th, 17th, and 19th...February: 12th and 19th...March 1st, 3rd, 4th, April 3rd, 6th, 11th, 11th, 14th, (new one ) and the 29th...May 2nd, 14th, 17th,22nd...June 0, July 11th...August 25th, 27th...Sept 5th, 8th,12th,19th,23rd...October 21st..November 22nd, 26th..December 12th,24th,27th....Either birthdays need to stop or i need to get a job!!!!!!Had to go to Home Depot this morning..dont like home depot / or lowes...Kohls is my thing....My grandaughter Ariana is having a PJ Party here at my house Friday if everyone is feeling better she has only invited 4 little girls..So I guess we will have Pizza and all sorts of junk food...Glad we have an up stairs..ha ha....told the parents they have to pick girls up by 9am on Saturday we have basketball games at church....this should be fun I will blog on it if i recouperate from all of this....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home