A boat - drainage ditch! and a grandson.
If it doesnt quit raining for a while, we will have to go get the boat, or dig a drainage ditch! good thing we have a flower garden wall around our back porch, or we would probably be floating by now ( cause I can't swim)...But I guess it could be worse, it could be snow, then in that case I would need a St. Bernard and a sleigh!; but first we would have to dig our way out...Saw a Robin in our back yard the other day! Is that a good sign? I thought Robins you only saw in spring and summer...Thought Lonnie was coming up today for lunch, but he never showed..He probably was afraid he would wash away...I am going down and watching Landon next Tuesday, he is so cute, he puts his book on this little vegetable ben and preaches then he sings..Lonnie has taught him well...(except for the singing)... Well I thought I just saw a boat float by--Hummmmm! Later...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home