Monday, November 21, 2011

Deer Hunting

Last weekend our two sons, Eric n Jim along with Jims girlfriend Shawna went deer hunting, Eric got a 8 point buck....Story goes this way...buck weights a lot Eric went to find Jim and Shawna to help drag buck up MOUNTAIN ( A HILL )....Jim tied buck and lifted onto shoulders, half way up the hill with Jim breathing heavy and Eric breathing heavy just from climbing (MOUNTAIN) HILL...Shawna says I have a harness ..( Eric and Jim wanted to shoot her)..they harness the deer, come to a tree thats down Eric to Jim will have to go around this tree, Shawna to (men ) boys, NO we will move the downed trunk..they moved truck, shawna trips, cuts face from truck, Eric lets go strap, slams shawna into tree,,,by this time it is dark, shawna is holding flashlight while Jim and Eric struggle with (BUCK)...Jim says I cant see, Shawna says well then here (HOLD THE FLASHLIGHT) well deciding rather or not to shoot Shawna they finally get to truck, Eric cant breath, and wanting a cig,..Jim and Shawna are full of ENERGY DRINKS...Eric says stop at store I need cigarettes, Shawna says you cant breath now and u want cigaretts...Eric which said to Shawna and Jimmy....well you two are full of liquid steroids (energy drinks ) your telling me I cant have a cigarett...Well needless to say Eric got the cigaretts.....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home